Wednesday, November 26, 2008

6 months Photos

We had a friend of ours take pictures to commemorate Kaitlyn's 1/2 Birthday! :) Brittany did a fabulous job! She took 333 photos.... and below is a great sample of what she got!


oh yeah... this first one is actually of me at 6 months! Wouldn't want to confuse any of you on WHO that is!!!

I KNOW...it is amazing .... well maybe even scary....how much she really does look like me!

So now... for Kaitlyn Olivia's pictures.... they are just precious!









4 comments:

Jo Ann said...

Oh my goodness! Those are wonderful! And I cannot believe how much she resembles your baby photos! I can't stop using exclamation points! :) Love them!

Blackwell said...

that is wild!!! She looks EXACTLY like you :)

Lindsay said...

Wow you too look very similar. I love the one of Kaitlyn in the green dress and hat :-) Very cute!

Beth said...

They sure are precious! I LOVE her grin!