Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nags Head Weekend

Seems like just this past weekend I was in Nags Head with my Brother and Sister...but it must of been like 3 weeks ago now...
Anyways... K and I headed to the beach with my sister and her clan for the weekend. (Matt and his brother were playing in a 2 day golf tournament, so i wouldn't have seen him much anyways... it wasn't like i just abanoneded him or anything- for the record).

It was a great laid back weekend! Just lots of catching up and hanging low. My brother lives on the sound in Kill Devil Hills, back in Colington for those of you who are familiar. So the private beach back there is pretty much always empty....

My two nieces spending the afternoon on the Sound Side Beach.

The girls are totally into paddling now! They are really quite good at it too. It's a bonus that one of the kayaks is pink and one is blue... just perfect for the girls and their favorite colors!

K and her Uncle Mitch just after bath time! She really took to her Uncle Mitch! She would reach for him and want him to hold her! I was glad to see her take to him so quickly and enjoy him... and her Aunt Lyne too... they even babysat for me/ her so i could go run around a bit... what a treat! We had a great weekend visiting and catching up.

No comments: