Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Family Weekend in the Burg #2

Ok, so I am a little late with this post...I guess I've been busy working... or something! Time just keeps passing me by... it's not waiting on me to make my posts in a timely manner...

Two weekends in a row we were able to have Matt's family come or visits... I managed to get the first weekend post up, but now it is finally time for the second weekend!
Matt's older brother and older sister along with their families came for a visit! I think everyone had a nice time... especially my niece Michelle- because she won the poker tournament Matt put together for the gang!

It was a pretty low key weekend where we were able to just hang out and visit with each other... and there was lots of baby holding going on by the Aunts! :)
There was hot tubing... as nicely demonstrated below by Michelle and her Dad-Louie...
There was wiffle ball... as seen below with Uncle Matt, Jordan, and Jarod...
Jarod up to bat!
And there was golfing... as seen in this picture of Tyler!!!
There was more golfing at the course as well.... but Tyler made a better picture :) hehehe
And there was poker playing.... sorry no pictures of that event- the ladies were out shopping...

Thanks for visiting family. We know how much trouble it can be to load everyone and everything up and make the 4+ hour trip down here - just to see us! But we love you for it! It was a great time!! Let's do it again soon... (But not too soon! ) haha- you know we love ya!

No comments: