Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So Close

This morning as I was reading in my Bible Study I found this...

"Sometimes God's hand is so close that it covers the eyes." (Beth Moore)

WOW! That really hit me. How many times have I found myself in a situation that I feel like I can't see around or through it or in it, I can't make sense of what is happening.... only to finally find myself on the other side of it all and then see how God did a work on my behalf- usually in spite of me!

So when I'm having trouble seeing with my eyes, take heart and trust the Lord has my eyes covered for a purpose, and He will see me through!

Now, my eyes have been opened... to be covered! by the Holy Spirit and Wisdom of my Father! How comforting that is to my heart! I know I'll be pondering on that one some more

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are right Wow! What a great statement!

Christin said...

Woah. that one is going to take me a while to digest.