Friday, February 27, 2009

9 Month Pictures

Sharing some of the latest....
First Big-Bath Time....

I LOVE this place!

Motoring around... a day in the life!


Learning to stand on these 2 legs of mine


9 Months old
(the official picture hehehe)



Another favorite place...under the coffee table!

Trying to pull up!

It continues to just overwhelm me at times how much you can love someone. I mean, I thought I loved my husband more than i could ever imagine loving someone, but having a child even increases that! I am continually amazed, blessed, surprised, speechless..... can I just say I LOVE my life!
My only worry is that I'll squeeze her and hug her too tight :)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

ooo so fun! I loved all of the pictures! She is so pretty! My favorite was the 9 month official picture :-) Such a big girl!

Jolanthe said...

I recognize that butterfly. :) She was so sweet in nursery on Sunday - and your hubby was cracking me up every time he kept coming in to check on her. :)

jet said...

I know the feeling! I'm always afraid I'll hurt my bitties by squeezing them too hard. Selah tells me "I can't breathe!" :)

Anonymous said...

You can't imagine the love. Then you think you couldn't possibly love the next one as much, but your love for the first only increases with the second...and so on. I remember when we had Jarod and then had Zachy 11 months later I thought there was no way we could love him as much. We did and loved them even more. Then there was Tyler:) It is amzing our capacity to love.

Linda