Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Meals for a Month

Since I was blessed with help to make meals for a month by Jo, I've offered to help another pregnant friend do the same.
So, since this was in the forefront of my mind and thoughts, I thought why not post the information for anyone else who might like to also do meals for a month.
I've compiled a spreadsheet of recipes, ingredients, and a grocery list to make frozen meals for a month. If you're interested, click here for the information.

**This file is uploaded with scribd- you will need to create a FREE account to download it**

Also, if you like what you see, and want the recipes, let me know and I'll email them to you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo such a great gift to give a pregnant friend!

Carl8ta said...

pregnant friend is very happy and blessed for the help!!!!!!

Brittany said...

I wish I had a friend like that when I was pregnant! Haha! Seriously, I am gonna try to do this before Baby Bates comes on the scene. With a then 2-year old to also care for I'll need all the meal help I can get. Thanks for the tips!

Cheryl said...

Brittany- I'd be glad to help you! Let's see what works!
Maybe we could even do yours and Carla's the same time???? :)

Melissa said...

Hey Cheryl! What a great idea! Could you please email the rest of the info? I don't think Matt has Brandon's email anymore, since he left Bergeys. Our home one is giraffeot@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!

Brittany said...

Cheryl, would you really be willing to help me, too?! Oh, I can't tell you how great that would be! I just remembered that my parents have a deep freezer that's mostly empty and I could easily store a bunch of meals in there. Yes, let's talk soon. I'm in for sure! I'll even call the church to reserve the kitchen!

Blackwell said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!