Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Look What I found?!

About this time last week I went in to get K from her nap.... I walked in and she was sitting her crib, like usual! Then I went into her closet to get some things, came out... and this is what I found!
Yup..... she is pretty proud of herself! She is pulling up on everything these days....
and falling down..... oh the cycle!
She thinks she is just the neatest thing.... pulling up and banging on coffee tables, and the full-glass front door... she loves to bang on that and look outside! Her and Buxton usually have to share that spot!

She is taking a few steps when you hold her hands and walk with her... boy am I in for some fun!

We both really have enjoyed 'this age'! She is so much fun to be around! The way she smiles and giggles when her daddy comes home from work, or how she looks to you for approval and recogonition, or how she laughs when you play with her, or cries when she hurts herself- and holds up those arms for some lovin'!!! She tugs at every corner of our hearts, stretching it to a larger capacity everyday!

How much more then... does my Father in Heaven love?!
It makes me sit in awe at moments like this... it is seriously incomprehensible to me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooohooo WTG!! She is getting big!

Brittany said...

Isn't it crazy how fast our little ones seem to grow and learn new things? I find it both sad and exciting all at the same time. What a big girl Kaitlin is!!!

Blackwell said...

Oh Cheryl.. that is my FAVORITE age!!!!!! She is just perfectly adorable!!!!!!!!

Christin said...

"stretching it to a larger capacity" ...loved how you worded that. so true so true!

I know you hear it ALLLL the time, but seriously this stage will be gone before you know it. It's FLYING by in my girs' lives and seems to get faster and faster the older they get.

Before we know it, K and the D girls will be asking for the keys to our cars. *wink*

Carl8ta said...

love it!

had much fun seeing k. today - she really does like to stand up!!!

see you soon!