Monday, May 17, 2010

30 Weeks... well almost

I haven't posted much about this pregnancy of ours... and here we are approaching the 30 week mark on Thursday!  There are moments when I think wow there is only 10 weeks left, that is alot... or that is nothing!  Depending on what I'm focused on.  Knowing that I am really not prepared in my home for this second baby yet, 10 weeks doesn't sound like all that much time to try and get everything accomplished I feel like I need to before the big arrival!

Kaitlyn seems interested and somewhat excited, although I am certain she will not fully grasp what is in this big belly of mine until she realized that this baby is coming home for good!  She is aware and calls my belly "Baby Wash-u-a"  or as we would say- Baby Joshua!  She likes to rub my belly and say night-night baby wash-u-a.  She loves babies and loves to take care of them, so we pray this will be true with our real baby boy!

Here are a couple of ultrasound pictures over the weeks of the pregnancy.  Our next one is June 4th to double check on a couple of issues before delivery.  We are praying the placenta has moved away from the cervix and there will be no issues with natural delivery, so please believe with us for this to be so.

Just about 7 weeks here!- It is amazing that you can already see some form in this picture.


19 Weeks- what a  big difference

22 Weeks, even more changes from just 3 weeks prior.

We would get these 'high-tech' ultrasound pictures everytime, but they just never seem to come out very well, this is probably the best one we have so far.... Baby Joshua David with his hand up by his face all scunched up... 

I'm looking forward to the next ultrasound in 2 weeks to see what he looks like now! 
 

2 comments:

Kristen said...

love it, love it...I know sometimes 10 weeks sounds so long, but from my place, 30 weeks would be amazing. Kaylee is super excited to have another baby and Logan is 100% clueless...K sounds in between. :) She's going to do great.

Jolanthe said...

Praying that your next ultrasound shows some MAJOR differences. :)