Monday, January 28, 2008

Ode to Good Friends

So- the nursery is underway- thanks to several friends that came over yesterday to hit it hard! Christina and Carla worked at getting Eeyore and a tree penciled in on the wall, oh and a little piglet, Jolanthe's penmanship came in very handy; and then they all painted plus Dawn- while Amy and I were in attendance for moral support mostly!

It is not completely done yet; but i'll post some in progress pictures- we need to do some more painting yet...but i had to share how much these ladies got done in 3 hours! they are just awesome!!! thank you thank you thank you! love you guys!
From this to this:

and this...

(Notice those little flowers there- yup I painted those, uh huh!hahaha)

i'll be sure to post the finals when i get them!

Thanks again!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

That looks beautiful!! I am sure the baby will love their nursery!

Kristy said...

Wow...way to go girls! That looks amazing. I had no idea those girls could paint like that. It is really looking adorable cheryl. I love your Eyore theme!

Jolanthe said...

whoo-hoo! It's looking good! :)

Yeah!

Jolanthe

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, i'm loving your nursery... the eeyore is such a nice idea...good luck with getting it all done...
Karen

pyrotechny said...

I ADORE EEYORE!

Christin said...

I know I told you this already, but I really am liking it!! Can't wait to see the finished product...complete with Baby L. sleeping in the crib.

Anonymous said...

What a nice place for the Little Landis to call home!