Sunday, September 28, 2008

Emerald Isle 2008

Here we are again... this is the 5th year in the "Big house" together for vacation...Let's see... we vacation with (now stick with me here) Me, Matt, Kaitlyn, with my Mom and Dad, with my sister and her husband- Sean and then their two girls; Hannah and Emma. My Brother sometimes comes (if he can afford to sit work aside for a couple of days). Plus Sean's Mom and Dad and plus Sean's sister- Tiffany and her 3 kids; Madison, Atticus, and Samantha... did you get all that. It's a BIG HOUSE alright! We have plenty of room! (think goodness :o) )
We tend to eat way too much sugar, and just way too much in general, we sit for hours on the beach and do basically nothing, we nap, we eat, we play, we walk, we eat, we build sand castles, we eat, and so on- you get the drift!!

This is K's first time to the ocean and on sand! I think she likes it ok.
Of course here are some pictures to share...





2 comments:

Carl8ta said...

cute, cute

I espically like the last pic of hte 3 gals - how precious!

pyrotechny said...

I think it is so wonderful that your family gets together like that! Mine used to, and it was fun. Even more so for the cousins! Baby girl will love it!!!!