Sunday, September 7, 2008

He said I could....

I had to laugh this afternoon :) Kaitlyn needed to be changed so Matt offered, as he does often! Well, lately she has been waiting for us to take her diaper off, and then pee again! I'd say the last 9 out of 10 times she has done this do us... so that in itself is pretty funny! Matt even told her he was going to wait a few more minutes before taking her diaper off, just in case... well she didn't listen! So, yes she did pee with the diaper off, so her little onesie outfit got wet and Matt had to change her clothes as well...
I had been working in the kitchen, and when i came into the living room to check out the situation he had her lying on the floor playing with the floor mat thingy and this is how she looked :0)
Now, granted- she does look happy! But that might be because I was laughing at, i mean with, her! Notice the snaps on the left- they aren't snapped to anything, as well as between her legs... oh - how he tries! I told him "I should take a picture of this" he said "Go ahead" :o) so i did!

And... here is a picture after Mommy got a hold of her!

Now, isn't that much better :o)

I also have to post a picture that Daddy took today!


I just love this little dress that Kaitlyn is wearing today! It was one that I actually bought for a friend of ours, and she lent it back to us to borrow for a while! Thanks Kristy! It's so cute on her!!! She looks so girly with those little pink shoes and white frilly socks on too!

Another Great Sunday at the Landis Home!!



2 comments:

Crystal said...

LOL

Cheryl, that onesie is the funniest thing I've seen in quite a while. My husband has put many-a-baby-outfit on backwards so tell Matt he is not alone. ;-)

Christin said...

Looking good, Mamma!