Thursday, October 30, 2008

PHILLIES WIN THE WORLD SERIES

As a tribute to my husband, I MUST post about his "Stinkin' Phillies"

They have won their 2nd ever World Series in their 125 year history. Thier 1st World Series was won in 1980 against the Kansas City Royals.

The Phillies Won the 2008 Series in a game lead of 4-1 (best 4 out of 7). Winning last night's game 4-3!

This is quite a memorable time in history for the Landis Family! If any of you know them at all... this is just HUGE! :)

Matt went off to work today in his Phillies Shirt and Hat! What a fan!


And Kaitlyn dressed in her attire - just for daddy- today...

3 comments:

Kristy said...

hahahaha....we watched last night and saw them win. I told Aaron, " I bet Matt is going crazy right about now." :) Yay for the Phillies!

Carl8ta said...

cute T on baby K

Anonymous said...

I am married to one of said Landis family...so I completely understand:)

Linda