Monday, February 11, 2008

The "Final" Nursery Pix


(You can click on the lower left corner of the above slide show and my picture will pop up; click on that and it will take you to a full size page where you can view the slide show and captions.)

Yup.... here are the final painting pictures of the nursery! Thanks again to all the friends that came and put so much time and effort into this for us and baby Landis... we all just love it! Really, Matt likes it too!!- Especially the tree!!!

Now all we need is the crib! No worries, i'm sure it is coming in plenty of time!!!

6 comments:

Christin said...

Yeah, but if the crib doesn't come in time, just evict Baby Kenzi from her bassinet. *laughing*

(Just teasin', Kristy girl! Just teasin' hee hee)

Like the nursery!!

Cheryl said...

Well- that IS the plan! Kristy promises to have that girl out of her bassinet by the time baby Landis is here... no excuses :)!

Carl8ta said...

Somehow it looks soooo much better on the computer screen than the 5" close up i had when painting - thanks for posting! I can't wait to see it when all the extras are added! ***espically the baby addition***

pyrotechny said...

How sweet! (did I say that I LOVE Eeyore?)

Kristy said...

Girls, i am feeling the pressure! By my estimate, she still has about six more inches she can grow before moving out. ;) She's so tiny after all...just can't imagine her in that great, big crib! ;) hahahaha. I am getting all sad just thinking about it! No worries Cheryl, I will definitely move her so your precious little one can take up residence in the cradle!

I am LOVING the nursery! You girls did an amazing job! Me and Roy are just sitting here admiring your work. Such a fun room!

Kristy said...

I forgot to add in my first post...Love your signature! ;)