Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sweetheart Fudge

I just HAD to post! Friends of ours are adopting, they are raising some funds by selling homemade fudge. I bought some today, and it is out of this world delicious! So creamy and smooth! Here is an email I received regarding the info:

Greetings and Happy Valentine’s Day!

Aaron , Gabi and I are anticipating the arrival of the child that God has for us with much excitement! We also are thinking and praying of ways to help offset some of the expense of an adoption.

We have decided to have a small fund raiser for the month of February! We will be making a wonderful smooth and rich ambrosia fudge to give to your sweetie (or for yourself if you love chocolate!)

6 pieces for $3
8 pieces for $5

BTW this is not diet fudge! It is the real deal - chocolate and cream J

So if any of you are looking for a gift that will be tasty and for a way to help uplift the cause of the orphan give us a call or an email!

Christina


So help celebrate life and eat some wonderful homemade fudge!!! If you want fudge and don't know how to get in touch with them, let me know and I'll make sure you do!

4 comments:

Christin said...

I'm assuming since Hub has not told me about this...he's planning on doing it. Either that, or he knows the smell of it would send me toilet-hugging. *shrug* Oh well...it always freezes!! Sounds divine!!

Kristy said...

I had some...it IS great! So excited for their new addition! ;)

Christina said...

Thanks so much for all the support you have shown! We keep praying for God's will to be done with this little one and we'll know more next week! Oh yea eat fudge!!!! christina@glimpsephotography.com

Jolanthe said...

I'm eating a piece of it as we speak - amazing!! the dark chocolate one is my favorite. must. buy. more.