Sunday, April 20, 2008

Gone Shopping

So last weekend my sister, her two daughters, and myself went out shopping for a little bit. The girls were in desperate need of some school clothes and my sister and i were just looking around! So we shop for Emma, the youngest one first, and we move onto Hannah, and by this time Emma is already bored because we're not in her size anymore... and then we're looking at housewares, etc.. and now both girls are losing interest. My sister explains to them when we all shop together we have to take turns looking at what each is interested in; well Emma thinks about that for a minute and then she says
"Can we shop for accessories now?"
My sister had to turn her head as to not laugh in front of her daughter... it was pretty funny, but sweet! So i asked Emma what type of accessories she was wanting to shop for... I just thought it was a 'funny moment' to hear my 5 year old niece asking if she could shop for accessories! I guess we can't start too early?! Here is a 'somewhat' recent picture of the girls! :)



2 comments:

Kristy said...

What a fashionista! That is too cute. Those girls are getting so big!!! They are so cute. :)

Christin said...

I was surprised, too, by how early my girls showed interest in the whole accessories dept!!! were WE like that?!!!