Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tagged x2- Randomness

Ok- it's been several days since i've been tagged, and i can currently remember being tagged 2x so far, thanks Julie and Lindsay! And there may have been a 3rd- i can't remember... so here are some random notes about me, this was a little trying- strain on the brain here :)
  1. I've been bungee jumping and hang-gliding- both when i was living in Nags Head for the summers throughout college- where i waited tables and did a college internship at Kitty Hawk Kites as well!
  2. I waited tables for 8 years, at least! And i ENJOYED it! Tip well people :)
  3. I travelled around Mexico for 3 months in a pop-up trailer with my sister, her husband, and 2 others. We camped every night but 2! (boy there are way more stories to go along w/ this random comment.)
  4. I lived in Honolulu for 3 months- and waited tables there at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Wakiki Beach!
  5. I was born in the elevator- that could explain my need to always be early or on-time for things :)
  6. I'm the youngest of 3 with a brother that lives on the Outer Banks and a sister that lives in Staunton, next to my parents.
  7. I really do love my in-laws! Really.. I DO! They're an awesome bunch of fun, loving, kind, do anything for you peeps! (careful what you pray for, you just may get it! right carla?)

Well, hope that was at least somewhat entertaining for at least one person that read this! :)

Have a lovely day!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, now I know how to pray for the baby's delivery - not to be born in the elevator like Mommy! :-)

Lindsay said...

haha I 2nd Brittany.. I will be praying for a delivery at RMH in a bed :-).. Thanks for sharing those.. I love reading these fun things about others!

Carl8ta said...

AMEN on #7!!!!!!

It's been fun 'getting' what we prayed for *wink*

Great choice on the Venice pic for your header!

Christin said...

I want a post about The Many Adventure in the Mexicano Tent with the Seis Amigos.

And your elevator story is exactly why I'm considering homebirths. *cringe* I DO NOT want to deliver my baby on the side of Route XX !! ;)

Kristy said...

Is there anyone more adventurous than you, dear cheryl?!? What a fun life you have lived. See, these are exactly the types of things I was trying to think of for my random stuff...but I all I could come up with was a cheap story about Jean Claude and grooving out as a back up dancer. Oh my, one day right? I too will travel this beautiful world and have these experiences.;)
I didn't know you lived in Hawaii. You are one fun girlie, we should hang out some time. hahahaha :)

Thanks for sharing! I truely enjoyed this one. And I agree with Christin, pull out some of them Mexicana stories you have!

pyrotechny said...

I vote yes on the Mexicana stories...waiting....waiting....

Beth said...

Born on an elevator!! The things I never knew about you. Your new pic on your blog heading is BEAUTIFUL. Can you take credit for taking that picture?
Amazing! You are quite the talented little friend I have!

Cheryl said...

I CAN take credit for taking that picture Betty... with just a little point and shoot camera!
This photo is in VENICE off St. Mark's Square...