Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Week 32

Today marks the beginning of week 32; week 32 is the official end of the 8th month! WOW, when i thought about that, it sort of freaked me out a bit that we are so close to the end, well and the beginning, of this new stage of life!


I've been pretty tired the last couple of weeks, i guess that might have something to do with all the brain cells i've been developing! I think it's gonna be a pretty smart baby! :) In week 32 the baby grows plumper, as do I, and the baby's wrinkles in his skin fill out and he appears smoother, as I, on the contrary-appear lumpier and more wrinkly...and by the end of the eighth month the baby weighs about 4 pounds and is about 16 inches in length; typically that is...

Things continue to go well; but if anyone has a secret that i have not yet heard or read about regarding fighting heartburn, especially at about 3:30am, please do share your wisdom!!! Our La-Z-Boy and I are getting quite comfortable with one another these days! My husband has to reach over and check to see if i'm in bed every now and then, because he never knows if i'm there or in the recliner....

So we're 8 weeks away from the due date... we'll wait with great expectation for the birth date to be revealed!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

I had a container of tums everywhere, I had one next to the bed, one in the car, one at work, one in my purse, one in the bathroom.. LOL you get the idea! I just ate tums all day and it did seem to work for me.

Anonymous said...

I had terrible heartburn with Tennyson. I, too, bought Tums in mass quantities. And um......ice cream and smoothies helped well, too. By the way, having heartburn supposedly means the baby is born with lots of hair, and that held true for Tennyson! It's just another unfun side effect of pregnancy.

pyrotechny said...

you look mahvelous dahling!

I tagged you on my blog. sorry. Go there and check it out. Blame Crystal!

Christin said...

YAY!!! I pray that these next weeks will be so sweet for you.

Unfortunately I can't think of anything that really helped my heartburn...except Tums.

Lindsay said...

Tag your it! You can check out the rules here:

http://thewhitcombfamily.blogspot.com/2008/04/ive-been-tagged.html

Kristy said...

Cheryl, you look just precious! I love that tum-tum. You are so close...how exciting. I noticed you referred to your little one as "he" ....hmmmmmm...:)

This is the week I had Miss Maddie...#32. ugh.

I will pray these next few weeks are restful and comfortable for you. Oh, and I think next week is the big week....I THINK we are going to start putting little Miss in her crib. The cradle is coming your way, suga!