Sunday, January 25, 2009

FInally.... Homemade Bread!

I mean... need I say more?! HAHA

If you only knew how many times I have tried to make homemade wheat bread in the past 2 weeks... that is edible! You would be as excited as I am today! Not only does it look good... it taste good too! I THINK I've finally found a recipe that we like...

Sarah, if you're looking at this picture and possibly salivating.... that's great, because this is your loaf...coming your way tomorrow! Hope your family enjoys it as much as Matt and I have today!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Can you share your recipe?? We have several we make, too, one is wheat with honey as a sweetener...but, I love to try new breads...looks good!!

Lindsay said...

ooohhhh looks yummy! I love homemade bread :-)

Blackwell said...

am I the sarah you are talking about?? Because seriously before I scrolled down to see that paragraph, I was looking at that loaf of bread thinking, my gosh, I want to eat that!!! HAA... I'm not joking!! YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I need a bread recipe! We spend a fortune on bread! 2 slices for everyone to have a sandwhich = 10 slices!!! AAHHHH

Cheryl said...

YES! You are the Sarah... Nathan is bringing it home after work! :)