Thursday, January 22, 2009

Snow on the Outer Banks!

As if you didn't already realize....

I LOVE SNOW!!!!

I love this picture- snow on the pier- Outer Banks- Jan 2009 (LB)

I love to watch it snow, I like to play in the snow, I like to eat the snow, but mostly- watch it from inside a warm, cozy home with the fireplace burning!

Today, my sister-in-law, who lives on the Outer Banks of North Carolina in Kill Devil Hills, sends me some pictures... needless to say- I am a bit jealous!

The Wright Brothers Memorial- Jan 2009 (L. Burnett)

After 3 days, the still have snow on the ground there! Take a look!


This is my sister-in-law, Lyne, enjoying the snow!!!

This is Willow- one of their Labs. And this is my brother, Mitch, he is looking pretty chilly!
THANKS FOR SHARING ALL THE PHOTOS LYNE!

2 comments:

Davene said...

Wow, that's amazing! We vacationed annually in Buxton when I was growing up so the Outer Banks have a very special place in my heart. But how is it that they got snow that stuck around when we didn't??? :)

Blackwell said...

ohh I'm so jealous!!! :)