Thursday, January 7, 2010

December 2009 Blizzard

Starting the evening of Friday, December 18th the Valley starting getting some heavy snow fall. It continued all through the night and into Saturday. These pictures are taken in Staunton at my parent's house; as my family was in PA for Christmas already....but I had to post some pictures for memory sake...it's been since---when???--- that we had this much around here?
This is Emma trying to dig her way to the grass... she hasn't gotten there yet!!!

My sister out with her girls enjoying the pretty snow fall!!! already up to her knees!


All the dogs were having a hard time making their way through the deep snow... it was pretty hard on our old dogs.... too much work to get out and even pee... but, it seems they all still really love it! Buxton will dip his nose in and throw the snow up in the air, he is sooo funny to watch!


This is the path to the hot tub, for those fanatics~!! and YES we have some of those in our family!
Yup, my dad in his hot tub... I'm not even sure how he managed to get in it with all that now piled up.... brrrrrr..... is all i'm thinking right now!!!


The beginnings of shoveling the driveway....


ahhhhh..... I just LOVE snow!!!! love it love it love it!!! I'm ready for some more!! How about you?

1 comment:

Carl8ta said...

aking of hot tub fanatics - I remember a S.P. retreat where some of us (8 or so) were in the out door hot tub with ice attaching to our hair!!! *ha ha*

Nothing more awesome than sitting in the hot tub with sonw all around!!!