Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tinkerbell and then some

Well, believe it or not- we celebrated our last Christmas of 2009 yesterday in Roanoke with my mom's brother and his family!

We decided before coming back home that we needed to stop into the Disney Store at the Roanoke Mall because they were having one of their 2 big sales of the year! :) I was able to pick up a couple of costumes / dress up clothes for Kaitlyn! Here she is in one of them... Tinkerbell :)

Ok, so the wings are as big (bigger) than she is!!! But she didn't seem to mind it too much!




She kept it on for quite a long time. We even had a tea party together with her all dressed up! She thought it was wonderful :) (It is so much fun for me to have a little girl, I am enjoying her more and more as she is becoming more and more interactive and we can build our relationship with more and more memories! )

I just had to throw a couple of other pictures in that have been taken recently... well this one was today after we got home from church! What a cutie....

Sort of proper (after mommy pulled her dress down over her knees for the picture! haha)


Not sure if she's making some sort of private deal on her phone in this picture or not... she was trying to hide from me! :) A bit cryptic in her language and all :)
What fun we are having lately! I'm just loving every minute of it!

No comments: